The Fracino 2 Group Contempo coffee machine is also available as a dual fuel (LPG Gas/Electric combination) option.
The same great specifications as the standard Fracino Contempo 2 Group machines but with the option to use LPG gas heating, electric element heating or both together – they provide unrivalled flexibility and mobility while still retaining high volume output. These machines are ideal for mobile catering units and remote area locations.
Key Dual Fuel Features:
* Highest powered LPG espresso system in the world.
* 2000 watt electric element optional upgrade to 2850 watt or 4000 watt – no charge.
* LPG fuelled burner approx. equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating.
* Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
* Boiler pressure controlled by a gas pressure valve.
* High groups to allow for large take-away cups with 130mm clearance.
* Flip down espresso tray fitted to one group.
* Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.
* Running on Gas with element isolated requires 350 watts supplied by 240v generator or 12v inverter.
Retro Dual Fuel 2 Group Lever Espresso Machine RRP $6,899.00
A stylish 2 group lever espresso machine reminiscent of the swinging era of the pulsating 1950s coffee bar – at the flick of a switch, power by LPG or mains power or both for super-powered performance.
Manufactured entirely in highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, this ‘step back in time’ machine is certified for current ANZ standards and is extremely user friendly. The perfect solution for espresso on the move where power is a challenge.
*Large capacity top quality 14 litre copper boiler
*2000 watt Multiple looped element – 2850w and 4000w options
*Pressure controlled by triple pressure switch.
*Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group.
*Choose either gas, electricity or both at the flick of a switch.
*Highest powered LPG system in the world.
*Gas fuelled burner equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating.
*Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
*Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve with low flame adjustment.
*High groups to allow for large take-away cups with 130mm clearance.3
*Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.